1. General information.
1. This policy applies to the Service operating at url: https://checklab.pl
2. The "AVLab — Adrian Ścibor" company is the operator of the service and the personal data administrator.
3. The kontakt(@)avlab.pl email is the contact address of the operator.
4. The operator is the administrator of your personal data in respect of data provided voluntarily in the Service.
5. The service uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Maintaining Newsletter
- Maintaining comments section
7. The Service carries out functions of gathering information about users, and their behavior in the following manner:
- By voluntarily entering data in a form, which will be placed in the Operator’s system.
- By storing cookies on terminal devices.
2. Chosen methods of data protection used by the Operator.
1. Places of personal data entry are protected on transmission layer (SSL certificate). This ensures personal data entered on the website will be encrypted on a user’s computer, and can be read only on a target server.
2. User passwords are stored in a hashed form. The hash function works in one direction, so it isn’t possible to reverse its operation which currently serves as a modern standard with respect to user passwords storage.
3. The operator periodically changes his administrative passwords.
4. In order to protect data, the Operator backups data on a regular basis.
5. An important element of data protection is a regular update of all software used for processing of data by the Operator, which particularly means a regular update of programming components.
1. The service is hosted (technically maintained) on the dHosting.pl — Polish provider’s server.
4. Your rights and additional information about processing of data
1. In certain circumstances, the Administrator is entitled to pass on your personal data to other recipients, if this is necessary to execute agreement concluded with you or fulfill obligations incumbent upon the Administrator. This concerns following recipient groups:
- Hosting company on the principle of entrusting.
- Newsletter system provider.
2. You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to personal data concerning you,
- and data migration.
3. Concerning the Administrator’s actions, you can lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa.
5. Administrator logs
1. Information about users behavior in the service can be logged. These data are used in order to administer the service.
6. Relevant marketing techniques
7. Information about cookies
2. Cookies are information technology data, in particular text files that are stored on a terminal device of the Service User, and are intended to be used on websites of the Service. Cookies usually contain the name of a website where they come from, a storage time on a terminal device and a unique number.
3. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining user settings;
- achieving the objectives set out in the “Relevant marketing techniques” section above;
4. Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows cookies to be stored on a User’s terminal device. The Service users may amend settings in this regard. A web browser allows cookies to be removed. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on the subject can be found in help files or a documentation of a web browser.